My PHP script attaches xls files created with this class to an email..
No problems opening the files, except for one of the recipients who uses a Blackberry to view xls files..
He gets the error:
'Unrecognised Document Format'
He can successfully open other 'test' xls files that I have sent to him, ones that I have created manually from within Excel (and OpenOffice)
I have compared the 'properties' of my hand-made and MS-Excel Stream excel files..the only difference I can ascertain is that I get an error when trying to
'Remove properties and personal information' (in the 'details' tab)
The error reads:
'Error 0x800300FB: The file is not a valid compound file'
I have researched this and found that it relates to the
I have also researched Blackberry forums, but not been enlightened..