PHP Classes

1) Documentation, comments and messages in Portuguese!!! (So ...

Recommend this page to a friend!

PHP Migrate Database  >  All threads  >  1) Documentation, comments and...  >  (Un) Subscribe thread alerts  
Subject:1) Documentation, comments and...
Summary:Package rating comment
Author:Alekos Psimikakis
Date:2017-10-19 17:55:30

Alekos Psimikakis rated this package as follows:

Utility: Bad
Consistency: Bad
Documentation: Bad

1. 1) Documentation, comments and...   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Alekos Psimikakis Alekos Psimikakis - 2017-10-19 17:55:30
1) Documentation, comments and messages in Portuguese!!! (So only Portuguese speaking people can know what is happening)
2) Lots of errors:
E.g. "Conectado com localhost SQLSTATE[HY000] [1049] Unknown database 'db1a'Tabela de origem não encontrada" (I guess it says 'db1a' is not located.
OK, I created 'db1a' for cloning, although this should be mentioned in the documentation. I got this error now: "Conectado com localhost Conectado com localhost Tabela de origem não encontrada" I guess it means Table1a not located. Why should it be located? The source DB contains 'table1'.
3) Anyway, logic says that you define a source DB in one host and the same (or similar) DB should be created in the target host. This doesn't happen.
Bad!

2. Re: 1) Documentation, comments and...   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Roy D Baird Roy D Baird - 2017-10-27 01:56:57 - In reply to message 1 from Alekos Psimikakis
Thanks for the input. I was about to dig into the translation issue, but now, I will wait for a working version.