* Gary Harris <firstname.lastname@example.org> 21/8/04.
* Updated for PHP 4.3.8 and MMCache 2.4.7.
* Tested in Mozilla 1.6b, Firefox 0.8 and IE 6.0 on WinXP.
* Updated all links.
* Corrected errors that generated XDebug output including array and variable initialisation
and flushing a non-existent buffer. (Partly dealt with in latest CVS version).
* Added tooltips to all controls via the "title" entity.
* Added help and date and time format links.
* Corrected some spelling errors and improved text output formatting.
* Created plain text version of help in readme.txt.
* Output is now W3C and WDG HTML 4.01 and CSS compliant.
* Removed space that seemed unnecessary and made the form longer than it needed to be.
* Changed "Copied non-source files" message to file-specific message.
* Widened file path text areas.
* Encoding results are now displayed at the top of the screen
* Added skip extensions, files with certain extensions will not be encoded
* Removed remaining realpath() calls from index.php for portability
* index.php: $possibe_extensions is now always unset even in the event that explode does not return an array.
1.02 First public release after 1.00
* You can now provide absolute expiration date by typing in the date (using php's strtotime format) or using the elapsed time drop down.
* Scripts can now be locked to multiple visitor ips, server ips, and server names by entering a comma seperated list of ip addresses
* Applied patch from Dmitry Stogov, removed realpath and better checks for output buffering support, fixes to _MkDir
* PHPCoder table is now centered
* Loader code now loads TurckLoader.so instead of mmcache.so
* Now use CSS for most of the HTML formatting
* Introduced some color into the HTML formatting :)
* Improved error handling of PHPCoder, PHP error messages not displayed when encoding fails
* PHPCoder now verifies subdirectories and the source directory are writable instead of just the source directory
* Changed instructions to use chmod 777, 666 causes PHPCoder to fail to encode files on some platforms
1.00 Initial Release